- THE HEALING POWER OF ALL NATURAL PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL: . The healing powers of peppermint brought to you in a 100% all natural oil that can be applied topically when mixed with carrier oils, or used with humidifiers, vaporizers, or essential oil diffusers, purifying the air while adding healthy, immune supporting fragrance and acting as a powerful, all natural and toxin free bug and insect deterrent. All these benefits while enjoying the fresh natural aroma of pure peppermint. Use in family rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, or even on a patio or deck. Peppermint's unique healing and soothing properties are due in part to it's unique genetic makeup. A cross between watermint and spearmint, peppermint is historically native to Europe but has been used in all corners of the globe as a popular treatment for a variety of ailments. Commonly used to aid in the soothing relief of Headache, Migraines, Colds and Congestion, Respiratory Stiffness, Stress, Sore Muscles, and Indigestion. For centuries the herb has been known for these medicinal uses, and this impressively long list of remedies has given peppermint the title of world's oldest medicine.
- METHODS OF USE, MEASURING WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU: Throughout time peppermints uses have been adjusted and modified to fit the lifestyle needs of cultures and people all over the globe. Now with the essential properties of peppermint distilled in their purest form, you can put peppermint to work for you. With a wide variety of different uses Essential Oils can aid in a multitude of health and lifestyle needs. Essential oils are considered safe for topical use however because of the pure and concentrated nature of the oils it is strongly recommended that they be mixed with a "carrier oil". A carrier oil is used to dilute essential oils before they are applied to the skin, helping to safely deliver essential oils benefits. As a general rule, essential oils should be diluted in a carrier oil like coconut or almond oil in a 3-5% solution. On a practical level this is 3-5 drops of essential oils per teaspoon of carrier oil (less if using on a baby or child). Once you have mixed your peppermint oil into the prefered carrier simply massage into affected areas of the skin and enjoy the therapeutic benefits. When using peppermint oil in a humidifier or diffuser simply add 3 to 5 drops to the water reservoir and instantly enjoy the calming and aromatic effects. Recipes for essential oils are easy to access with tips and tricks being circulated all over social media, organic medicine and healthy living websites as well as print media and television.
MY THOUGHTS-- I love peppermint. This helps with headaches and so much more. I love putting it into my essential oil diffuser and OMG, If you love mint, then this is so awesome to do. The entire room smelled amazing.
Here is the link for the peppermint oil-- http://goo.gl/OZJ0wq
Now on to Tea tree oil--
- 100% PREMIUM QUALITY - Taken from the best leaves in Australia, Tea Tree Oil is derived from Melaleuca Alternifolia, which is native to the Southeast of the Queensland and the Northeast coast of New South Wales, Australia.
- A LARGE BOTTLE THAT LASTS YOU LONGER - Enjoy Art Naturals highest quality tea tree oil in a larger bottle (4oz) that will last you longer than any other tea tree oil on the market. We strive in customer satisfaction and we pride ourselves in delivering it with products that you can rely on in your everyday life. We include a convenient and easy to use glass dropper, making it easier to assist you with precision when making any tea tree oil remedy or recipe.
- DON'T RISK YOUR HEALTH & BEAUTY - Our skin goes through so much, and a skin infections can occur at any moment throughout someone's life, and if ignored, skin infections have the potential to grow into serious issues such as a viral, fungal, bacterial, or parasitic infection. Treating any first signs of a skin irritation is the best way to ensure and maintain the healthy status of one's beautiful skin, and by using Art Naturals Essential Tea Tree Oil, you are doing just that! The antiseptic properties of Art Naturals tea tree oil can treat and cure most common skin infections and greatly help the severe ones. So don't let irritated skin effect your everyday life or the everyday life of your loved ones, pick up a premium bottle of Art Naturals Pure & Natural Tea Tree Essential Oil
- AROMATHERAPY & THE MOST POWERFUL ANTISEPTIC - Pure & Natural, tea tree oil delivers a fresh camphorous aroma that brings a light and easy feeling in the lungs, which can also be blended with many other natural ingredients to create a face wash or face masks that will leave your skin clear and beautiful, and any other home remedies that aid in skin care. Tea tree is also being considered the best natural antiseptic in today's market, being widely known for getting rid of many infections including lice, toenail fungus, dandruff, ringworm, acne, rashes, toothaches, coughs, eczema, athletes foot, and many more infections that viral, fungal, bacterial, or parasitic, making this a practical item to have in your household when you or your loved ones get any type of skin infection. It is important to do a spot test before fully using tea tree oil to make sure you're not too sensitive to the oil.
Get your here-- http://goo.gl/d003Ei