Thursday, November 15, 2012

Green eye look

 I hope that your day is going great. Here is the look that i wore today.
I am using the go palette from coastal scents london






                                          This is the inside of the palette. I love these colors. They are so pigmented.





                                       For todays look i used the elf eyelid primer.





                                             For this color, I am using the three colors that are in a row that im pointing to. In the picture, they look more blue but they are green. I use the top color in the row on my lid. The middle color i used in the crease and the bottom color on the outer corner of the lid and crease.



                                       I used wet n wilds sugar  on the brow bone.



                                            I used the Revlon colorstay liquid eye pen in black on the top lid.

                                         I used the maybelline lash discovery waterproof in black (top) on my bottom lashes., I used the maybelline colossal cat eyes waterproof mascara ( middle) on top lashes and the loreal power volume collagen mascara  (bottom) on top lashes.







                                           before mascara








                                      After mascara.


peace and beauty
laurie ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 DAYS OF BEAUTY/ DAY 4/5/6

So today i am showing days 4, 5 and 6 of the 12 days of beauty advent calendar. I really love doing this because i get to try new things t...